netgear wg311 v2 and configuration

Evan Dower evantd at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 1 18:49:39 PDT 2004

You may very well be able to. I have no idea whether setting "mediaopt
hostap" will work. I have no experience with it. I do know that you cannot
set "mode 11g", but that there is no need, because it will automatically
associate at the highest speed it can. Since it is not a native driver,
things may not work exactly as expected. You should have several sysctls to
play with, and you may need to use these instead of doing things the normal
way. I really have no idea. The expert would be Bill Paul (wpaul), since he
just recently added the support for this card. Perhaps he'll chime in...
Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance,
--
Evan Dower
Undergraduate, Computer Science