broken APM on IBM-T30 with 6.0-CURRENT

Jake Khuon khuon at NEEBU.Net
Thu Oct 28 17:33:23 PDT 2004

### On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 22:34:34 +0400, Gleb Smirnoff <glebius at freebsd.org>
### casually decided to expound upon Anders Odberg
### <anders.odberg at usit.uio.no>, mdodd at freebsd.org, sos at freebsd.org the
### following thoughts about "Re: broken APM on IBM-T30 with 6.0-CURRENT":

GS> This hack was a dirty one. A better solution provided by Matthew Dodd
GS> is attached. However, it may not apply cleanly, since some things
GS> have already changed in source (at least in HEAD).
GS>
GS> For more information contact Matthew, who have investigated this problem
GS> and Soren, who is our ATA maintainer. I've Cc'ed both of them.

That patch worked perfectly. I had to do a little hand-patching of one of
the hunks that got rejected though.  Any thoughts on if this will get
merged?  Thanks.

--
 | Packet Plumber, Network Engineers     /| / [~ [~ |) | | --------------- |