FreeBSD 5.3b7and poor ata performance (or so it seemed)

Thomas Sparrevohn Thomas.Sparrevohn at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 25 13:12:42 PDT 2004

On Monday 25 October 2004 20:49, Scott Long wrote:

In this case the subject are very pooly reflects what the actual issues it
should most likely have read

"help: I am having very poor performance in the ATA subsystem (any nobody else
seems to)"

I am still pussled about why excatly the performance is a it is with this
setup - but like eveybody else where english is not our native tongue it some
time comes across a bit hasher than it should - The problem seen by Fandino
are weird - any I am sure that FreeBSD not judged by it