5.3-RC1 no USB keyboard

Gunnar Flygt flygt at sr.se
Thu Oct 21 23:19:43 PDT 2004

Just some info. I'm trying a brand new Dell SX280. It has only got
USB-keyboard and mouse. Installation of 5.2.1-RELEASE from CD's works
OK, except that the Broadcom NIC is not recognized. XFree86-4.3.0
installed and works great.

BUT, I then fetched the 5.3-RC1 ISO and started from the CD to make an
upgrade. All works fine until I reach the installation "GUI" Then I have
no keyboard.

Thought you may want to know. The keyboard was detected during boot, as
far as I could see.

The keyboard works at the FreeBSD "logo" menu

--
Gunnar Flygt
SR Datadrift