PF ftp problems

Marcos Biscaysaqu - ThePacific.net marcos at ThePacific.Net
Wed Oct 20 21:47:29 PDT 2004

Hi there.
    Im running a Freebsd with *PF* and *ftp-proxy* . I have this redirection:

rdr on $int_if proto tcp from any to any port 21 -> 127.0.0.1 port 8021

the problem is when I connect to a ftp server on active mode the traffic
is comming from the *ftp-proxy* on port 20 and not with the real ip of the
ftp server, this create some problem on MAC OS machines.  should a
"*transparent* option" or some way to make this work.  the *ftp-proxy* of
freebsd has an option to setup the *transparent* mode but needs ipnat to
work, but im using just *pf*.

any idea?
thanks !!

Marcos Biscaysaqu