rcNG cleanups.

Pawel Jakub Dawidek pjd at FreeBSD.org
Sat Oct 16 00:50:34 PDT 2004

Hi.

The list of rc.conf(5) variables which are not documented in rc.conf(5)
manual page, but exist in /etc/default/rc.conf:

	ike_enable
	ike_program
	ike_flags
	pppoed_provider
	rtsol_flags
	ip6addrctl_enable
	ip6addrctl_verbose
	sendmail_enable
	sendmail_pidfile
	sendmail_procname
	sendmail_flags
	sendmail_submit_enable
	sendmail_submit_flags
	sendmail_outbound_enable
	sendmail_outbound_flags
	sendmail_msp_queue_enable
	sendmail_msp_queue_flags
	devfs_rulesets
	devfs_system_ruleset
	devfs_set_rulesets
	performance_cx_lowest
	performance_throttle_state
	economy_cx_lowest
	economy_throttle_state

The list of rc.conf(5) variables which are documented, but not used in our
rcNG scripts:

	watchdogd_flags
	ramdisk_units
	ramdisk_<X>_config
	ramdisk_<X>_newfs
	ramdisk_<X>_owner
	ramdisk_<X>_perms

Those ramdisk_* variables are from NetBSD, right?

The list of rc.conf(5) variables which are documented and used in rcNG
scripts, but don't exist in /etc/defaults/rc.conf:

	ntpdate_hosts
	atm_load
	natm_interfaces

Dear committer, if you are responsible, please fix, thanks:)

--
Pawel Jakub Dawidek                       http://www.FreeBSD.org
pjd at FreeBSD.org                           http://garage.freebsd.pl