network slowness/freez-up since update 10/11

Robert Huff roberthuff at rcn.com
Thu Oct 14 11:05:48 PDT 2004

Robert Watson writes:

>  I don't recall seeing a bug report until I saw your "me to" in
>  the last day or two, or I probably would have been e-mailing you
>  asking to try various things to see if they improve behavior.

	Speaking only for myself:
	As someone who started tracking -CURRENT several months after
the release of 5.0, and who has the proven ability to screw things
up in ways unrelated to the actual code >:-( ... filing a PR is
(barring lack of sleep, low blood sugar, and/or "onw of those days")
the last resort not the first.

			Robert Huff