ACPI Suspend -> /dev/ums0 dead

Jochen Gensch incmc at gmx.de
Tue Oct 12 03:35:17 PDT 2004

ANISH MISTRY wrote:

> Well for the psm0 mouse you need to set some flags in your device.hints,
> I'm not at my laptop right now, but searching the mailling list should turn up an answer.
> As for the USB mouse you want to check if the USB is still working after resume.
> If it is then you'll probably just need to restart the moused in your resume scripts.

I'm a bit confused due to the devices. On what device is that trackpoint
running and which one is used for an usb mouse. The Usb mouse works fine
after resuming. I tried to restart moused as I thouhgt it is responsible
for the track point, but that didn't work. But it works within
sysinstall, but only as long as I stay in sysinstall. As soon, as I exit
it, the trackpoint is dead again...

Jochen