Noticable Delays Since Beta 3 (possible cause)

Robert Watson rwatson at
Mon Oct 11 01:56:55 PDT 2004

On Sat, 9 Oct 2004, Sam Lawrance wrote:

> I'm sorry, that patch was missing paths.. this one:
> is much nicer.

Are there plans to get this patch merged for 5.3?  I was chatting with
Brian yesterday about the accept locking issue in sofree() and he was
indicating that he was seeing symptoms very much like the ones described
in this thread (long wakeup times for keypresses, etc).

robert at      Principal Research Scientist, McAfee Research