LOR g_xdown vs user map

Ketrien I. Saihr-Kesenchedra ketrien at error404.nls.net
Sat Oct 9 01:51:48 PDT 2004

Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:

> <>On Fri, 8 Oct 2004, Ketrien I. Saihr-Kesenchedra wrote:
>
> Hi,
> thanks for reporting. I have added it with LOR ID 041:
> http://sources.zabbadoz.net/freebsd/lor.html#041
>
> I am Cc:ing current@ to let the others know about it

<supersnip>
Yeah, I'm lazy, so I didn't do that. ;)
There are other issues with amr(4) on the system currently, and scottl
is working on them AFAIK. This one is new as of today. System producing
it is a 4-way Opteron 848 with 8GB, running -CUR  sources from about
1800 EDT Friday, with Brian Feldman's uma patch applied additionally.
ADAPTIVE_GIANT was enabled at the time, additionally. (Yes, you can
shoot me for forgetting that,) but I've been unable to reproduce reliably.
And what the heck is triggering alltraps_with_regs_pushed()? I've never
seen that before on any systems.

-ksaihr