geom mirror problem

Pawel Jakub Dawidek pjd at FreeBSD.org
Wed Oct 6 22:52:11 PDT 2004

On Wed, Oct 06, 2004 at 09:54:28PM +0200, John Hay wrote:
+> Hi,
+>
+> I have been trying to setup a geom mirror on this machine but each time
+> I reboot geom gives an error and only use one disk. Anybody know where
+> I should look? I have two other machines that work properly. :-/
+>
+> Anyway here are some more detail. I'm running the latest RELENG_5 with
+> Pawel's with g_mirror.c v 1.34 and 1.35 from current applied. After
+> syncing and rebooting I see these messages:
[...]

Is this 5.3 or 6-CURRENT?

Could you try this patch:

	http://people.freebsd.org/~pjd/patches/gmirror.patch