Beta7: DVD works perfectly

Justin Smith jsmith at drexel.edu
Tue Oct 5 05:16:47 PDT 2004

The subject line says it all. It's wonderful to be able to view DVD's
without the pauses that came from PIO.  My DVD drive has somewhat
fractured firmware and even the windows drivers complain about it, but
the FreeBSD drivers handle it without a hiccup. Kudos to all!

--
Time blows wildly against my door       | Justin R. Smith
Stirring discarded sorrows      	| Mathematics Department