ATI TV Wonder support

Anish Mistry mistry.7 at osu.edu
Mon Nov 22 18:19:30 PST 2004

On Sunday 21 November 2004 10:00 pm, Justin Hibbits wrote:
> This patch gives more or less full ATI TV Wonder support to the bktr
> driver.

Awesome.
> The sound doesn't mute at close, but that might be xawtv's fault, but I
> don't know which to accuse or look at.  But, other than that, it seems
> pretty good.

I've having some trouble using it though, the sound doesn't seem to work
just as before.  Is there something extra I need to add to my kernel
besides bktr?
On boot:
bktr0: <BrookTree 878> mem 0xe3101000-0xe3101fff irq 11 at device 8.0 on
pci0
bktr0: [GIANT-LOCKED]
bktr0: Detected a MSP3445G-B8 at 0x80
bktr0: ATI TV Wonder, Philips NTSC tuner, msp3400c stereo.
pci0: <multimedia> at device 8.1 (no driver attached)
And when I start it:
bktr0: Detected a MSP3445G-B8 at 0x80

You should also send-pr this if you haven't already.

Thanks,

--
Anish Mistry