5.3-RELEASE: WARNING - WRITE_DMA interrupt timout

Zoltan Frombach tssajo at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 13 00:39:00 PST 2004

This is still an issue for me. Please read this post of mine:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-stable/2004-November/009420.html

Can anyone help? I would gladely install test patches to track this problem
down. My system is 5.3-R. And the WRITE_DMA warning happens at least twice a
day, it is so predictable. With thanks,

Zoltan

Subject: Re: 5.3-RELEASE: WARNING - WRITE_DMA interrupt timout - what does
it mean?