HEADSUP: Filesystem rototiling over

Jeremie Le Hen jeremie at le-hen.org
Tue Nov 2 09:46:19 PST 2004

> Why not use the -F option of mount(8)/umount(8)?

Mostly because I was not aware about it :-).  But anyway it is not
usable with my configuration because :

	 * I do not run my jails by executing `/etc/rc'.

	 * There is a chicken and egg problem here since /sbin/
	   (where mount(8) stands) would have to be manually
	   sync'ed with the host, and I don't want that (I just
	   want to `make DESTDIR=/jail/named distribtion' the
	   first time, and then reduce as tight as possible the
	   administrative overhead caused by jails).

Regards,
--
Jeremie LE HEN aka TtZ/TataZ                      jeremie.le-hen at sitadelle.com
                                                             ttz at sitadelle.com