config/kernel version mismatch after cvsup

Peter Schuller peter.schuller at infidyne.com
Mon May 31 03:26:25 PDT 2004

> Please recompile config (cd /usr/src/usr/sbin/config && make depend all
> install)

Thanks!

However this fails with:

   lang.l:1034: warning: 'yy_flex_realloc' defined but not used

(I'm in /usr/src/usr.sbin/config, I assume that is what you meant?)

I suppose I can get around that by removing -Werror, but presumably I'm not
supposed to have to do that or lots of people would have noticed this problem
by now.

I've done lots of upgrades before, always trying to follow the official
instructions, but this is the first time I have had this kind of problem.

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller at infidyne.com>'
Key retrieval: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey at scode.org
E-Mail: peter.schuller at infidyne.com Web: http://www.scode.org