Updated SATA support patches for Intel ICH & Promise cards

Joe Rhett jrhett at isite.net
Tue May 4 16:59:17 PDT 2004

On Tue, May 04, 2004 at 10:15:38PM +0200, Sren Schmidt wrote:
> I'm sorry if this sounds a bit harsh, but your work conflicts pretty
> much head on with the way I want this to move along. However code to
> read/write the RAID config (AMI way I'd guess) would be welcomed as I
> only have the descriptions for that done, but no code yet...

Um... maybe it's just me, but why aren't you happy to get assistance?  Why
tell a submitor/testor to blow off -- what do you stand to gain from this?

It sounds very much like you're putting your ego far, far in front of
functional code.

--
Joe Rhett                                                      Chief Geek
JRhett at Isite.Net                                      Isite Services, Inc.