jail getfsstat patches.

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Tue Jun 29 13:05:56 PDT 2004

On Tue, 29 Jun 2004, Julian Elischer wrote:

> > +> do you have a 4.x version?
> >
> > I don't have 4.x boxes, so I can't prepare one for 4.x. Could you try to
> > port it? It should be easy.
>
> I was looking at the original patch for 4.x (the one that is a kld
> module).

the one from pjd I think this is as I do not have an 4.x verison
online.

> here is my (I hope) fixed version...

why do you work on this ? wouldn't backporting the actual patch be
better instead of s.th. different ?

there are of course some differences in both struct prison and statfs
but it should be doable; making a KLD then is s.th. very simple from
what I had learned.