Entropy device is blocked. Dance fandango on keyboard to unblock.

John Cagle jcagle at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 23:17:59 GMT 2004

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 12:40:58 -0700 (PDT), Rostislav Krasny
<rosti_bsd at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I already reported this problem at 19 April 2004 but it is not fixed
> yet. You can find my original report and a reply to it there:
>
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2004-April/025991.html
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2004-April/026036.html
>
> When I tried to install the latest i386/5.2-CURRENT-20040619-JPSNAP
> snapshot the problem happened again. Does somebody know when this
> problem would be fixed?

I also see this same problem when installing 5-CURRENT snapshots.  It
is not obvious, since you don't see the "dance fandango" message
unless you switch to the appropriate virtual terminal.

Surely, this is a "must-fix" for 5.3 (or 5.2.2)...   and I know your
name's not Shirley.

;-)

John