** HEADS UP ** GDB detached from the 5-CURRENT build

Roman Kurakin rik at cronyx.ru
Fri Jun 18 17:41:35 GMT 2004

David O'Brien wrote:

>On Thu, Jun 17, 2004 at 09:26:42PM +0400, Roman Kurakin wrote:
>

>>David O'Brien wrote:

>>>Not sure.  But it would be emancely useful if people would use the gdb6
>>>port so gdb6 gets wider testing on FreeBSD before 5.3.
>>>

>>I hope I wouldn't need to test it beofre 5.3 :-)
>>rik
>>

>This was a quite content-free message.  You've just given up your rights
>to complain one bit if gdb 6.1 doesn't work for you in FreeBSD 5.3.

I just wish to not have a bugs :-). In fact most of bugs I have to deal
with or too simple that I can
catch them by just looking in to the source code while I am in subway or
couldn't be debugged at all.

Most probably I'll setup dgb for training, to improve my gdb skills,
since during school summer
vacation that just started for me I'll have more spare time (that could
be eaten buy primary work :-( )

rik