ACPI Error: AE_NO_HARDWARE_RESPONSE

Nate Lawson nate at root.org
Sat Jun 5 04:30:06 GMT 2004

This is harmless but you can help solve it by recompiling your acpi
module:

cd /sys/modules/acpi/acpi && make ACPI_DEBUG=1 && cp acpi.ko /

Then enable debugging prints by adding this to /boot/loader.conf:

debug.acpi.layer="ACPI_POWER"
debug.acpi.level="ACPI_LV_OBJECTS ACPI_LV_ALL_EXCEPTIONS"

Then reboot, load /acpi.ko at the loader prompt, and send me your full
dmesg, including all debug prints and errors.

Thanks,
Nate