laptop for -current

Joseph Peterson joseph.peterson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 13:51:58 PDT 2004

I use a Toshiba A25-S279 and it works great, wireless (Atheros) works,
CD has some minor issues that I imagine is just a configuration...
burncd locks up and the only solution is to power cycle the machine,
probably a dma or similar issue, otherwise everything is great! --
sound works, video is 1024x768