TP 600 and ACPI IRQ routing problems

Alexandre Sunny Kovalenko Alex.Kovalenko at verizon.net
Thu Jan 29 20:31:03 PST 2004

You can try attached patch and set
	hw.acpi.pci.preferred_irq=<whatever IRQ you have configured for your PCI>
in your /boot/loader.conf.

That worked for me in somewhat similar situation on ThinkPad 560Z.

If it worked for you, you might want report details to John Baldwin, since I have
retired my 560Z and, consequently could not troubleshoot this problem any further.