Processes blocked on ufs or getblk

Chip Norkus wd at teleri.net
Tue Jan 27 13:29:14 PST 2004

Replying to both here ..

On Tue Jan 27, 2004; 10:04PM +0100 Poul-Henning Kamp propagated the following:
> In message <Pine.NEB.3.96L.1040127155447.47712A-100000 at fledge.watson.org>, Robe
> rt Watson writes:
>
> >There is interest in this bug, and a couple of people are running into it.

Okay.  Sorry for being antsy.  I'd just been monitoring the lists/threads
on this issue and hadn't seen any replies from People In The Know.  Thanks
for the info!

> Can we please keep track of which scheduler people are using ?

For what it's worth: I hit this particular bug in both SCHED_4BSD and
SCHED_ULE.

[snip]

> --

-chip