HEADS UP: ULE is the default scheduler now

Jeff Roberson jroberson at chesapeake.net
Sat Jan 24 19:05:40 PST 2004

ULE has entered into its probationary period as the default scheduler.
This is intended to give it wider exposure to work out the last few kinks.
If all goes well it will remain the default through the rest of the 5.x
series.  If you aren't running it now, please switch over.

I have been out of town or very busy over the last few months.  I should
be more available to address things as they come up now.  If anyone is
aware of any current issues, please contact me with any details you may
have.

Thanks,
Jeff