Timecounters and 5.2

alexis georges floating_in_space_ at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 20 19:29:12 PST 2004

i noticed that when i dont use ACPI, i get this:

unknown: <PNP0303> can't assign resources (port)
unknown: <PNP0f13> can't assign resources (irq)
unknown: <PNP0501> can't assign resources (port)
unknown: <PNP0401> can't assign resources (port)

maybe its normal since the ACPI driver is not loaded so the devices not
recognized..