panic: handle_written_inodeblock: live inodedep

Doug White dwhite at gumbysoft.com
Fri Jan 16 15:44:24 PST 2004

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004, sebastian ssmoller wrote:

> hi,
> i am running 5.2 release - anyone having seen such problems. i am asking
> cause i am not sure whether it is a fbsd or a hardware problem ...

(re: subject)

I haven't had it happen to me, but someone else has.  Are your disks
particularly full?

I believe the report was that it happened if you performed a large I/O
operation just after booting with a dirty filesystem, so it was running
concurrently with bgfsck.

It might be repeatable with a generic snapshot.