Look ma, the kernel don't compile no more...

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Fri Jan 9 11:31:15 PST 2004

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004, Jamie Bowden wrote:

> On Fri, 9 Jan 2004, Scott Long wrote:
>
> > Did you by chance hit this in-between commits?  Have you re-cvsuped
> > recently?
>
> I'm re-cvsupping now, but I normally do 3 in a row with 10 minute spacing
> to try and avoid this.  I saw one file change the first time this morning,
> but nothing on the following 2.

3 times with 10 minutes delay will help you in ~50%. servers sync
ones an hour max from what I remember. Better choice it to check
cvs-src archive and see if any commit is in progress I think.

You may also ask your upstream cvsup server when they mirror and do
cvsups from them with a delay of 5-7 minutes.
Together with cvs-src which works out pretty well.

--
Greetings

56 69 73 69 74				http://www.zabbadoz.net/