5.2-RC appears happy on the following hardware config.

Andre Guibert de Bruet andy at siliconlandmark.com
Tue Jan 6 20:39:18 PST 2004

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004, Stephen L. Palmer wrote:

> On that note, I've been meaning to say good job, and thank you all.
> FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT has been running my Dell PowerEdge 4100/200 (Dual
> Pentium Pro 200) without a hitch for about 2 months now.  I keep
> updating, and looking for something to report, but it's all smooth
> sailing.  The Dell PERC RAID controller in it is solid.  Whoever did the
> work on the amr driver, my hat's off to you.  It's been running like a
> champ.

I must second that, I have a couple of LSI Logic MegaRAID 320-4X
controllers have been running awesome ever since I commissioned them!

Other than a couple of panics now and then (none of which have caused data
loss, so far; my fingers are crossed...), it has been running solid on my
systems.

Regards,