[Fwd: cvs commit: src/sys/netinet ip_fw.h ip_fw2.c ip_fw_pfil.cip_input.c]

Andre Oppermann andre at freebsd.org
Thu Aug 19 10:47:03 PDT 2004

This commit unbreaks the startup 'rc' scripts for ipfw.

The IPDIVERT thing is not that easy to fix unfortunatly.  What I can do
is to build IPDIVERT into the KLD when it was as option on the kernel
config (but IPFIREWALL was missing).  However if someone tries to use
this KLD with a kernel that does not have IPDIVERT compiled in, it will
fail to load.  Not much harm done...  Well, I'm going to do it this way.
It's the most useful behaviour.  Commit comes in a few minutes.

--
Andre