LOR web page

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Fri Apr 30 10:50:11 PDT 2004

Hi,

being one of the first persons who had asked for such a page some time
back last year I - do not know why but sporadically - put up a web page
with the last 6 LORs reported I could find (inluding the FAQ one ;-)

The page is at

	http://sources.zabbadoz.net/freebsd/lor.html

and will be updated once in a while (see table footer for more info on
this). You may link to it in mailing list posting etc but please do NOT
put a link to it in the source code.

If anyone feels that it's his job or want to integrate it
into the official freebsd docs please take the data from the page,
drop me a note and I will link to your site.

PS: can someone please close PR kern/55175 - patch has been committed
	by phk in
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/sys/fs/specfs/spec_vnops.c.diff?r1=1.220&r2=1.221
	I think.

--