Cisco driver stopped working with -current

Pete Carss itinerant at mac.com
Sat Apr 10 07:19:26 PDT 2004

I've updated my system last night, an acpi-only compaq nx9005 laptop. No
difference to my ability to suspend/resume, still doesn't work. Also it
seems to have broken the an0 driver (for Cisco Cards) or rather my
pcmcia card is now picked up by the xe driver rather than an. I get the
following from dmesg:

xe0: <Cisco Systems 340 Series Wireless LAN Adapter> at port 0x100-0x13f
irq 10 function 0 config 5 on pccard1
device_probe_and_attach: xe0 attach returned 19

Pete Carss