panic on one cpu leaves others running...

Brian F. Feldman green at FreeBSD.org
Thu Apr 8 09:10:02 PDT 2004

Robert Watson <rwatson at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> panic: m 0 so->so_rcv.sb_cc 17
> at line 860 in file ../../../kern/uipc_socket.c

What made you receive that panic?  I remember having that exact panic (sb_cc
size being a little different, obviously) months ago... and having it
disappear.  Did you have networking out from Giant where it shouldn't have
yet been? ;)

  <> green at FreeBSD.org                               \  The Power to Serve! \