Burncd is failing for me.

Edwin Culp edwinlculp at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 12:19:25 PST 2003

I'm running current with a cvsup, make world and new
kernel as of this morning.  The test is on a Dell with
a dvd-rom
acd0: DVDROM <HL-DT-STDVD-ROM GDR8162B> at ata1-master
PIO4

I have been mounting cdrom's with no problem but
I just tried burncd and get the following error.

Nov 17 13:52:35  kernel: acd0: FAILURE -
MODE_SENSE_BIG
status=51<READY,DSC,ERROR> sensekey=ILLEGAL REQUEST
error=4<ABORTED>
    935 Nov 17 13:55:36  kernel: acd0: FAILURE -
BLANK_CMD
status=51<READY,DSC,ERROR> sensekey=ILLEGAL REQUEST
error=4<ABORTED>

I also noticed that I don't have a /dev/acd0c anymore
I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

ed