TWE driver IOCTL's

Eduard Martinescu martines at rochester.rr.com
Sat Nov 15 12:21:34 PST 2003

Hello,

I looking to extend the smartmontools support
(/usr/ports/sysutils/smartmontools) to include support for drives behind
a TWE device.

I looked at the source for the TWE driver, and it seems to support what
I need....not sure yet, as the linux version use the ATA Passthru
IOCTL.  At any rate, there does not appear to be any twe.h include files
installed into /usr/include anywhere for my program to be able to pick
the correct definitions.  Is this just an oversight? Or did I miss
something?

Thanks,
Ed

--