checking stopevent 2!

Robert Watson rwatson at freebsd.org
Sat Nov 15 12:10:35 PST 2003

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003, M. Warner Losh wrote:

> In message: <200311151957.hAFJvkeF083585 at gw.catspoiler.org>
>             Don Lewis <truckman at freebsd.org> writes:
> : I hope the fix isn't too extensive, since I'll probably be typing it in
> : by hand in single user mode ...
>
> You could do what I did: remove the two lines that jhb added.  You'll
> get no more warnings.  Sure, the problems are still there, but jhb
> likely will fix them, at which time you'll be able to run stock proc.h
> again.

Maybe we should just go ahead and commit that change until John has a
chance to merge the actual fix?  I talked with him a bit about it on
Friday, but I'm not sure whether he's working on it this weekend, or plans
to address it on Monday.  He may not have realized the problem was quite
so debilitating as the problem apparently turns out to be...

robert at fledge.watson.org      Network Associates Laboratories