NFSv4 Client code committed.

Andrzej Tobola A.Tobola at wilk.2a.pl
Sat Nov 15 10:37:17 PST 2003

On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 05:32:31PM -0800, Alfred Perlstein wrote:
> The Citi project over at the University of Michegan has been nice
> enough to provide us with an initial implementation of a NFSv4
> client.  We still need locking, delegations and cypto.
>
> If anyone who's crypto friendly wants to help with the integration
> that would be really useful.  Please email me.
>
> NFSv4 shares some code with nfs2 and nfs3, and required some minor
> modifications of the v2 and v3 sources so let me know if you
> experience breakage.
>
> Have a great weekend!

Just cvsuped.

kldload nfsclient is now not working:
 link_elf: symbol nfs4_writebp undefined

Did you tested it with nfsclient dynamically loaded ?

-a
PS
dmesg -a
Starting devd.
link_elf: symbol nfs4_writebp undefined
kldload:
can't load nfsclient
:
No such file or directory
/etc/rc: WARNING: nfs mount  requested, but no nfs client in kernel return 1
Mounting NFS file systems:
link_elf: symbol nfs4_writebp undefined