Synaptics PS/2 TouchPad

Daniel O'Connor doconnor at gsoft.com.au
Thu Nov 13 16:54:17 PST 2003

On Thursday 13 November 2003 22:54, Philip Paeps wrote:
> I've recently started work on getting psm to support Synaptics TouchPads
> more fully: virtual scrollbars, up/down buttons, multiple finger detection,
> etc.  I have the basics working, but my brain has been too fried lately to
> deal with the maths of translating absolute coordinates to sensibly
> accelerated motions.

Ooh nice :)
Can you put it up somewhere so I can have a look?

There is an XFree86 Synaptics driver which you could probably glean some ideas
from.. http://w1.894.telia.com/~u89404340/touchpad/

are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum
GPG Fingerprint - 9A8C 569F 685A D928 5140  AE4B 319B 41F4 5D17 FDD5