release build problems, drivers.flp: file system is full

Makoto Matsushita matusita at jp.FreeBSD.org
Wed Nov 12 05:48:38 PST 2003

toha> 	Release build fails:
toha> 	drivers.flp: file system if full.

Since yesterday.

toha> 	Can somebody remove some driver from drivers.conf?

No, don't do that.  Since we have only 3 floppies, simply removing
some modules may mean "it cannot use it while installing FreeBSD."

Fortunately we have some rooms in mfsroot.flp, we can move some
drivers (back?) to there.  I'm just trying which module(s) can be
moved or not.

-- -
Makoto `MAR' Matsushita