small regression in cbb and a confusion with rl driver

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Fri Nov 7 15:00:32 PST 2003

In message: <XFMail.20031107173643.jhb at FreeBSD.org>
            John Baldwin <jhb at FreeBSD.org> writes:
: The keyboard uses IRQ 1.  Disabling using IRQ 1 for the CSC interrupt
: fixes several problems I've had recently with my laptop's keyboard (such
: as key repeat not working at all, the keyboard typically not working even
: in the BIOS after a warm reboot, etc.)

OK.  I t looks like this chip is sending the IRQ 1 over the serial
signalling mechanism.  This is part of the work around for the o2micro
controllers, since otherwise they will hang the system while
configuring.  Lemme see if there's something that I can do.

Warner