ATAng regression: cdcontrol close not working

Lars Eggert larse at ISI.EDU
Wed Nov 5 12:55:37 PST 2003

Bruce Evans wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Oct 2003, Soren Schmidt wrote:
>>
>>Anyhow if you loose the test for error in atapi-cd.c::acd_tray in the
>>close case, does it work then ? Problem is that the call to read toc
>>might fail early, but its worth a shot..

I tried this, but it didn't change anything. (See my mail from last week.)

> I was mistaken in thinking that my patch fixed this.  It only works for
> 1 drive, as does at acd^H^Htapi-cd.c rev.1.148.

Is there any other patch I can try? I've just confirmed that this bug
still exists with today's kernel.

Lars
--
Lars Eggert <larse at isi.edu>           USC Information Sciences Institute