Was: More ULE bugs fixed. Is: Mouse problem?

Eirik Oeverby ltning at anduin.net
Tue Nov 4 15:27:16 PST 2003

Just for those interested:
I do *not* get any messages at all from the kernel (or elsewhere) when
my mouse goes haywire. And it's an absolute truth (just tested back and
forth 8 times) that it *only* happens with SCHED_ULE and *only* with old
versions (~1.50) and the very latest ones (1.75 as I'm currently
running). 1.69 for instance did *not* show any such problems.

I will, however, update my kernel again now, to get the latest
sched_ule.c (if any changes have been made since 1.75) and to test with
the new interrupt handler. I have a suspicion it might be a combination
of SCHED_ULE and some signal/message/interrupt handling causing messages
to get lost along the way. Because that's exactly how it feels...

Greetings,
/Eirik