Panics and stuff..

PeterHagström pawh_thm at swipnet.se
Sun Nov 2 13:48:36 PST 2003

Heum cvsuped earlier today (Sun  2 Nov 2003), after buildworld/installworld ive have noticed a few things i cant get working right.. First off the system seams to panic on background fsck
i get this message:
dev = ad1s1, block = 1, fs = /mnt/mellan
panic: ffs_blkfree: freeing free block
irq 1 atkbd0
panic page fault

Then we have the Nvidia Xfree86 driver (version 1.0-4365),
when iam trying to startx the system freezes and after aproximatly 4sec the system reboots.
last row in XFree86.0.log say:
(==) NVIDIA(0): Write-combining range (0xf3601000,0x1000) was already clear

Huem if any one can point me out whats wrong i would be more than glad.. or if more information is needed.