Annoucning DragonFly BSD!

Chuck Robey chuckr at chuckr.org
Thu Jul 17 18:30:12 PDT 2003

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003, Brian Reichert wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 17, 2003 at 08:56:56PM -0400, Chuck Robey wrote:
> > On Thu, 17 Jul 2003, Gregory Sutter wrote:
> >
> > To drag this back to more interesting topics, I'm not yet convinced that
> > branching off 4.X is a good thing.
>
> Gosh, if only there were a DragonFly BSD mailing list, so we _can_
> keep on topic somewhere. :)

If follks would keep the traffic down, I could host it, but I only have a
DSL link, it's not enough for a lot of traffic.

If no one does it by Friday night, I'll host one myself.  Until then
folks, please bear with us, we haven't anywhere else to go to.

Chuck Robey         | Interests include C & Java programming, FreeBSD,
chuckr at chuckr.org   | electronics, communications, and SF/Fantasy.

New Year's Resolution:  I will not sphroxify gullible people into looking up
fictitious words in the dictionary.