jails and 5-roadmap ?

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Wed Jul 9 14:28:55 PDT 2003

In message <Pine.BSF.4.53.0307092041130.59055 at e0-0.zab2.int.zabbadoz.net>, "Bjo
ern A. Zeeb" writes:
>Hi,
>
>there are floating around some patches for jails. At least
>- multi-IP
>- statfs restrictions
>- sysv
>come to my mind and there are perhaps others too.
>
> [...]
>
>So my question from a user's point of view is if anybody is working on
>integrating these or if we can get some of this done/in for the next
>relases ?

Due to lack of time, I'm not in the jail-business right now, I'm sort
of hoping that Robert Watson is keeping an eye on the various patches
but I suspect he is too busy to actively steer the issue too.

Of course, I can't resist a pun when it presents itself so
directly, so:

	JAIL maintainer wanted.
	(apply within)

:-)