5.2-RELEASE TODO

Michael W. Oliver freebsd-current at gargantuan.com
Mon Dec 29 08:48:24 PST 2003

On Mon, Dec 29, 2003 at 10:01:14AM -0500, Robert Watson wrote:

> +--------------------------------------------------------------------+
> |        Issue    |   Status    | Responsible |     Description      |
> |-----------------+-------------+-------------+----------------------|
> |                 |             |             | The FreeBSD KAME     |
> |                 |             |             | IPv6 code is now     |
> |                 |             |             | substantially dated  |
> |                 |             |             | with respect to the  |
> | KAME            |             | Hajimu      | KAME vendor source.  |
> | Synchronization | In progress | UMEMOTO     | The FreeBSD Project  |
> |                 |             |             | needs to take        |
> |                 |             |             | initiative in        |
> |                 |             |             | driving the merge of |
> |                 |             |             | new bug fixes,       |
> |                 |             |             | features, et al.     |

Hi -current!

I make a lot of use of IPv6 in my network and was wondering if there is
any more detailed information on the 'progress' of this KAME sync?  Is
there any chance that it will be ready to go for 5.2-RELEASE?

Thanks for your efforts, they are appreciated.

--
Mike
perl -e 'print unpack("u","88V]N=&%C=\"!I;F9O(&EN(&AE861E<G,*");'