USB Audio

Daniel O'Connor doconnor at gsoft.com.au
Sun Dec 28 18:42:09 PST 2003

On Monday 29 December 2003 09:56, Brendon and Wendy wrote:
> So, my question is would anyone object to me having a go at freshening
> the uaudio driver up? Could the audio guys please let me know if this is
> totally infeasable?

I dug up some patches to add recording to uaudio and they seem to work pretty
well. I found them at http://www.clave.gr.jp/ml/bsd-usb/200301/msg00002.html

To get them to compile on 4.x I had to change define the SPLAUDIO macro like
so ->
#define SPLAUDIO() splhigh()

NFI if it will work in -current as is..

are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum
GPG Fingerprint - 9A8C 569F 685A D928 5140  AE4B 319B 41F4 5D17 FDD5