Welcome To Weekly TeAch-nology.com's Teacher Tip Newsletter!

Weekly Teacher Tip Newsletter maillist at teachertipnewsletter.com
Fri Dec 19 12:11:29 PST 2003

This message is to verify that you wish to have your email address has been added to the TeAch-nology.com Teacher Tips mailing list.

Our subscriber list is NOT made available to other companies or individuals. We value every subscriber and respect your privacy. This is a totally free mailing.

Each weekly newsletter features the following:

-Teaching Tip Of The Week
-Jokes You Can Tell In Class
-Lesson Plan Of The Week
-Educational Quotes
-Teaching Downloads Of The Week (PC and Mac)
-Teaching And Technology Q&A From Our Experts!
-Top Teacher Sites
-TeAch-nology.com News

Be on the look out for our next mailing!

Checkout Our Membership Sites:

1. ExamBuddy - Receive instant access to create, edit, & save: 30+ online
activities, online quizzes, online calendars, printable tests,
class web pages, electronic newsletters, learning units, and
class surveys.

Just visit:

http://www.exambuddy.com

2. Makeworksheets.com -Our Platinum Membership allows members to make, edit, and save custom puzzle, awards, timelines, mazes, decoders, patterns, math worksheets, rubrics, lesson plans, graphic organizers, and language arts worksheets.

"This is probably the best teacher resource I have seen so far on the Internet! Thanks Teach-nology...you did it again!" - Jennifer S.

Just visit:

http://makeworksheets.com/

3. Getworksheets.com- Our Teacher Gold Membership Package is the largest subscription-based teacher resource site on the web! TeAch-nology.com Gold Membership puts the power of countless hours of work at your fingertips in minutes. Members have unlimited access to over 5,000 worksheets, activities, animations, Office® templates, fonts and sounds! New materials are constantly added throughout each month.

"I am so glad I found this gold membership. I cannot thank you enough for putting together such a wonderful program. It costs less than what I pay for one resource book and it has the value of a hundred resource books."-Sally W.