[RC1] Login not possible

Klaus-J. Wolf yanestra at web.de
Sat Dec 13 12:14:53 PST 2003

Excuse me, but the limit of a maximum of 16 group memberships per user
has not been known to me. It would be a good idea to document it somewhere.

I know a number of persons who will run into problems because their idea
of proper system architecture requires certain persons to be a member of
a higher amount of user groups. Until now, it might not have worked, but
the day it finally crashes and nobody can log in anymore, will not make
them happy.

There should be an option, somehow.