X10 Wireless Technology Inc USB Receiver

Steve O'Hara-Smith steve at sohara.org
Sat Dec 13 10:49:48 PST 2003

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 10:35:33 -0700
Lars Eggert <larse at ISI.EDU> wrote:

LE> Hi,
LE>
LE> I'm trying to get the USB RF remote control that comes with some ATI
LE> Wonder cards to do something meaningful under -current.

	I've returned to this under a bit of USENET prodding - with
an up to date RELENG_4 and the latest USB from -current patchset I
am starting to get somewhere - the attached code at least does not
produce errors, unfortunately it doesn't produce output either.

	Ideas anyone ??

--
C:>WIN                                      |     Directable Mirrors
The computer obeys and wins.                |A Better Way To Focus The Sun